Civica is a rapidly growing and entrepreneurial nonprofit generic drug company created in September 2018 to reduce and prevent drug shortages and the price spikes that can accompany them. Its mission, as driven by its governing board of hospital systems and philanthropies, is to make quality generic medicines accessible and affordable to everyone.
Civica is improving patient outcomes and reducing healthcare costs.
Today, more than 50 health systems have joined Civica. They represent over 1,200 hospitals and over 30 percent of all U.S. hospital beds. Civica has also begun to supply the Veteran’s Administration, the Department of Defense, and the U.S. Strategic National Stockpile essential medicines.
In less than two years, Civica has secured 40 different medications and provided over 2 million vials of sterile injectable essential medicines to the Strategic National Stockpile.
Civica is building a 100 million dollar state-of-the-art manufacturing plant. Join us to help serve patients!
Manage the company EDW. Ensure data is sourced appropriately and data is cleaned, validated and “ready to use” for analytics. Develop business visualizations (Tableau) to analyze the data. Company located in Lehi, UT but remote work is an option. Some travel may be necessary as part of this position.
- Develop dashboards – Design, maintain and automate business visualizations/dashboards/KPIs in Tableau.
- Build data systems and pipelines - Scope, define and document data warehousing/ETL requirements through implementation and testing. Identify opportunities for data acquisition, such as writing APIs to obtain delivery status/costs for all FedEx shipments.
- Reconcile/QA Data – Develop automated systems to monitor data integrity/quality and data lineage. Able to validate and reconcile big data sets.
- EDW Management– Manage EDW architecture and improve performance. Manage users and permissions.
- Continuous Improvement - Contribute to the continuous improvement of the overall data infrastructure. Identify ways data can be more accurate, trustworthy and timely.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in analytics, mathematics, computer science, engineering, business or related field.
- Educational background in finance or accounting or experience in managing financial and accounting data desired.
- 2+ years’ relevant experience.
- Experience with SQL is required and scripting languages (e.g. Python) a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously
- Extreme attention to detail and data accuracy
Salary DOE, excellent benefits