Data Analyst/Tableau SME
Because patients should have the essential medicines they need when they need them. As a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial, nonprofit generic drug company created by hospital systems and philanthropies, Civica’s mission is to reduce and prevent drug shortages while assuring quality generic medicines are accessible and affordable to everyone.
Because the United States experiences chronic shortages of essential generic medicines used daily in hospitals, we are building a state-of-the-art sterile injectable manufacturing facility to combat these shortages. This new facility is part of our broad strategy to stabilize the supply of generic medicines for emergency rooms, surgeries, COVID-19 patient care, and an array of other serious conditions.
WHO CIVICA SERVES
While serving 50 health systems and 1,350 hospitals (or 30% of all licensed U.S. hospital beds), Civica also supplies the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, the U.S. Department of Defense, and “340B” hospitals caring for vulnerable patients in some of the country’s most underserved areas. And recently, Civica contributed more than 2-million vials of essential medications to the strategic national stockpile.
With 40 sterile injectable medications under contract to supply our member hospitals, Civica is growing and on track to have 100 drugs under contract by 2023.
As we continue to grow, we have many exciting opportunities for multiple types of roles and with opportunity to progress YOUR career.
To find out more about how Civica’s innovative model is directly impacting patient care, click here to read a recent article from the New England Journal of Medicine.
Draw upon a full range of Tableau features to design, develop, enhance, and support visualizations including, but not limited to, highly interactive dashboards, scorecards, and reports. Company located in Lehi, UT but remote work is an option.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop dashboards – Design, maintain and automate business visualizations/dashboards/KPIs in Tableau using advanced SQL. Follow company standards in dashboard development. Ensure dashboards are designed considering loading, storage, and processing times.
- Reconcile/QA Data – Ensure dashboards are validated, reconciled and consistent across dashboards/departments. Clearly document the logic and data sources used.
- Identify New Data Sets – Identify and propose new data sources needed to provide accurate dashboards.
- Communication - Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing for required customer support, requirements gathering and validation.
- Continuous Improvement - Contribute to the continuous improvement of the overall data infrastructure. Identify ways data can be more accurate, trustworthy, and timely.
- Perform other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- 2+ years professional experience with Tableau.
- Experience with structured query language (SQL) is required.
- 3-5 years of technical business analytic experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in analytics, mathematics, computer science, engineering, business, or related field.
- Educational background in finance or accounting or experience in managing financial and accounting data desired.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Extreme attention to detail and data accuracy.
This position is a remote position. Salary DOE
Excellent benefits package.