Member Services Manager
Because patients should have the essential medicines they need when they need them. As a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial, nonprofit generic drug company created by hospital systems and philanthropies, Civica’s mission is to reduce and prevent drug shortages while assuring quality generic medicines are accessible and affordable to everyone.
Because the United States experiences chronic shortages of essential generic medicines used daily in hospitals, we are building a state-of-the-art sterile injectable manufacturing facility to combat these shortages. This new facility is part of our broad strategy to stabilize the supply of generic medicines for emergency rooms, surgeries, COVID-19 patient care, and an array of other serious conditions.
WHO CIVICA SERVES
While serving 50 health systems and 1,350 hospitals (or 30% of all licensed U.S. hospital beds), Civica also supplies the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, the U.S. Department of Defense, and “340B” hospitals caring for vulnerable patients in some of the country’s most underserved areas. And recently, Civica contributed more than 2-million vials of essential medications to the strategic national stockpile.
With 40 sterile injectable medications under contract to supply our member hospitals, Civica is growing and on track to have 100 drugs under contract by 2023.
As we continue to grow, we have many exciting opportunities for multiple types of roles and with opportunity to progress YOUR career.
To find out more about how Civica’s innovative model is directly impacting patient care, click here to read a recent article from the New England Journal of Medicine.
Intro to Civica
The Member Services Manager is responsible for leading all aspects of operations for Civica’s Member Services team. The primary responsibility of the Member Services team is to ensure efficient distribution of pharmaceuticals to Civica member hospitals throughout the United States. The Member Services Manager is responsible for developing, managing and coaching the team to build and maintain an exceptional customer experience. This position also focuses on continuous improvement designed to improve business results for the Civica Commercial team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manages, coaches and, motivates team members to consistently deliver an exceptional customer service experience.
- Builds and maintains customer relationships to ensure a high level of satisfaction with the order -to-delivery process.
- Collaborates with multiple departments to propose and implement solutions to customer challenges.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of products to anticipate and resolve customer service issues.
- Improves customer service quality results through evaluating and re-designing processes, establishing and communicating service metrics and monitoring and analyzing results.
- Develops and maintains all customer service procedures and policies.
- Uses data and analytical tools including excel, tableau, Power BI, etc. to drive process efficiencies.
- Manages multiple tasks effectively and quickly adapts to changes and new responsibilities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- At least five years of work experience in customer service operations
- At least two years of managerial experience
- Proficient in MS Office including Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational and time management skills to prioritize multiple demands
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional work ethic, energy, and drive
- Demonstrates alignment with company's values and code of ethics
Salary DOE. Excellent Benefits. Located in Lehi, UT across from the Traxx Station, onsite gym.
You must be eligible to work in the US to be considered an applicant.