Document Control Administrator
Because patients should have the essential medicines they need when they need them. As a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial, nonprofit generic drug company created by hospital systems and philanthropies, Civica’s mission is to reduce and prevent drug shortages while assuring quality generic medicines are accessible and affordable to everyone.
Because the United States experiences chronic shortages of essential generic medicines used daily in hospitals, we are building a state-of-the-art sterile injectable manufacturing facility to combat these shortages. This new facility is part of our broad strategy to stabilize the supply of generic medicines for emergency rooms, surgeries, COVID-19 patient care, and an array of other serious conditions.
WHO CIVICA SERVES
While serving 50 health systems and 1,350 hospitals (or 30% of all licensed U.S. hospital beds), Civica also supplies the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, the U.S. Department of Defense, and “340B” hospitals caring for vulnerable patients in some of the country’s most underserved areas. And recently, Civica contributed more than 2-million vials of essential medications to the strategic national stockpile.
With 40 sterile injectable medications under contract to supply our member hospitals, Civica is growing and on track to have 100 drugs under contract by 2023.
As we continue to grow, we have many exciting opportunities for multiple types of roles and with opportunity to progress YOUR career.
To find out more about how Civica’s innovative model is directly impacting patient care, click here to read a recent article from the New England Journal of Medicine.
Intro to Civica
Provide support and knowledge to ensure requirements, standards, practices and procedures for document control and management are being met for the site. Perform typing, filing, copying and distribution of new documentation and changes to existing procedures for the Engineering and Technical Services teams, set up and maintain effective documentation filing system. Route validation protocols and summary reports, trending, and other documents for cross-functional approvals.
What Will This Person Be Doing?
We are seeking an exceptional team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment to support the development, approval, and document organization processes. As the Documentation Control Administrator, you have the ability to make decisions, and are capable of setting and balancing priorities. You must be able to manage multiple projects with frequent changes and be able to coordinate and manage multiple activities involving cross-functional partners. You have a willingness to perform "hands-on" work in a dynamic, fast-paced work setting.
- Coordinate the Petersburg Engineering department’s document control program. Route procedures, protocols, and other documents for approval.
- Publish and maintain controlled copies of documents.
- Ensure that all procedures, work instructions and forms are reviewed within required intervals.
- Review new and revised procedures, ensuring any lower-level document changes are implemented into Petersburg procedures where applicable.
- Assist QA, Engineering and Operations Management in day-to-day operations.
- Recommend, evaluate, and implement process changes that are designed to continually improve the quality management system.
- Conforms with and abides by all regulations, policies, work procedures, instruction, and all safety rules.
- Performs other duties as assigned based on business/departmental needs.
- Exhibits regular, reliable, punctual and predictable attendance.
What Is Required?
A minimum of an associate’s degree is required.
You must be eligible to work in the US to be considered an applicant.